Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Taking that Big Step . . . FORWARD

In all our endeavors in life we find that there are often many choices that can be made.  Of all those choices things can usually be defined in terms of the direction of our lives.  There are things that will help us move forward and there are things that will detain us or even diminish what we are.  For those that suffer in one way or another it can be a chore to even wake up in the morning.  There can be a total and complete lack for any motion forward or back.  Logic would have you move while your heart is just not in it.  For me, writing this has been perhaps one of the most difficult things for me in a long time.  And I'm not talking about the difficulty in learning a new skill or even checking my spelling and grammar profusely in order to avoid mistakes.  I'm talking about the difficulty in doing something, anything!  And this for me, is that big step forward.  Maybe no one will read this and maybe no one cares.  But for those who do read and do care, this is for you just as much as it is for me.  Let us find that way to take the big step, but in the only direction that really counts: FORWARD.


It is my hope that in the future I will be able to open up and share certain thoughts, feelings, and maybe even beliefs here that others will also be able to read and understand.  The purpose of this is to help me to do just that, open up and connect.  And it is geared toward and LDS (Mormon) crowd and community.  Every religion and creed holds their own specific cultures and the culture that I wish to address and deal with is that of the LDS faith.


So please, feel free to comment, email, post, whatever fits your fancy as long as it is written with love, compassion  understanding, and a non-judgmental attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment